Information extended under Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 having “Code regarding personal data protection”.
Data typologies and Objectives
- Registration data: those data are asked during the registration on the Site even through computer tools and procedures and could be used by the Company for the following purposes:
- To permit the access on the Site to the User for online supply purposes asked by the User himself and especially to reply to requests of informative item shipping, information, wedding list, sign up to the informative newsletter of the Company.
- Browsing Data: IT systems and software procedures for the Site operation enclose, during their normal exercise, some personal data that are transmitted during the use of communication protocols on Internet. This information is not collected to identify people but, because of their nature, they could lead to identify users through elaborations and associations with data possessed by third parties.
This data category includes the IP addresses or the name of users browsing on the Site possessed by computers, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the request hour, the method used to make the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in the reply (resolution/positive ending, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment of the User. Those details are only used to extract anonymous statistical information regarding the use of the site and to control the right operation; they are immediately deleted after the elaboration. Data could be used to make sure of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crime on the site: except for this case, data are stored for the time provided for by legal regulations for the necessary time to give the requested service to the User, to guarantee the transmission of the communication.
Cookies are small text file that are downloaded on the User’s system when visiting a website. During each following visit, cookies are sent again to the site that originated them (first parties’ cookie) or to another one that recognise them (third parties’ cookie). Cookies are useful because they allow a site to recognise the User’s system. They have different purposes, such as allowing browsing efficiently on the pages, remembering the favourite sites and improving web surfing in general. Thanks to cookies publicity is more targeted to the User’s taste and to his interests. Cookies can be classified in technical, based on profile and third parties cookies.
technical cookies don’t need the User’s agreement under Article 122, clause 1 of the Code. Among these technical cookies we underline the necessary cookies, also called “strictly necessary” that enable necessary functions for the total use of the Site. These cookies are only used by Sick. That’s why they are first party cookies. They are saved on the User’s computer only during the actual session of the browser.
Cookies like that are also used to memorise the User’s decision in the matter of the cookies use on the Site. The cookies used to statistically analyse accesses or visits on the site, also called “analytics”, are included in the technical cookies. Their only purpose is statistic (and not marketing or profile); they collect information in an aggregated way without the possibility to go back to the user identity. These cookies can be disabled and/or deleted through the browser settings.
The Site exclusively uses technical cookies, as specified in the following part.
For each used technical cookie we relate: name, use purposes and conservation time.
- Cookies directly put in the user’s terminal (that won’t be used for other purposes), such as session cookies used to “add to shopping cart”, authentication cookies, cookies for multimedia subjects like flash player that don’t pass the session duration, personalisation cookies (for what regards the choice of the browse language, completed ID reference and password dialling the first characters, etc.).
- Cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/visits on the site (the so called “analytics”). Their only purpose is statistic (and not marketing or profile); they collect information in an aggregated way without the possibility to go back to the user identity.
Enabling /disabling cookies through the browser
If you don’t use one of the listed browsers, please select “cookie” in the related section on the guide to learn where is your cookies file.
Cookies table I name (purpose) duration
- _ga (cookies for Google Analytics statistics) expiry date: 2 years
- _gat (Google Analytics session cookies) expiry date: 30 minutes
- _icl_current_language (cookie di riconoscimento lingua browser) scadenza 24 ore
- woocommerce_* (cookie that guarantees the e-commerce operation) expiry date: end of browser session.
Data are treated with electronic, computerised, IT or online instruments with logics linked to purposes above-mentioned, always guaranteeing security and privacy of data.
Conferment of data
The conferment of Data for the compiling of the following sections: shipping request for informative material, information request, wedding list, informative newsletter registration as referred to in point 1) letter a) of the present informative is obligatory. The missed conferment, even partial, of data expressively indicated as necessary with an asterisk next to the empty boxes of the various sections will prevent the Company from dispensing the requested service.
Always respecting legal duty, all collected data can be communicated for the purposes as refereed to in paragraph 1) at:
- Third parties commissioned by the Company to execute activities directly connected or specious to the distribution of services offered through the site www.galleriamia.it and for the management of the Site.
- Subjects that can learn about data as “in charge people”, belonging or not to the Company, or as “appointee” such as the staff of the administrative and commercial offices.
The updated list (that have been communicated the User’s data) of people is available, upon request to the Company. However, personal data won’t be spread.
Treatment holder and supervisor
The holder of data treatment is Mia Srl, represented by its pro tempore legal representative, Rome-based, 224, via di Ripetta, tel. 0697841892, email email@example.com. The supervisor of the treatment is Emilia Petruccelli, resident in the Company at the above-mentioned address; the User can go to her to exercise his right as referred to in Article 7 of the Code (its text is totally reported in the following paragraph).
The ever-updated list with the treatment supervisors is available at the address of the Company as above-mentioned.
Article 7 Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003, No. 196
- • The person concerned has the right to know with certainty the existence or not of his personal data, even if they are not yet been registered, and the communication of them in a readable form.
- The person concerned has the right to receive the indication of: a) the personal data origin; b) the treatment purposes and procedures; c) the logic applied in case of treatment realised with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identification personal data of the holder, the supervisor and the sales representative under Article 5, clause 2; e) subjects or categories of subjects that can receive the communication of personal data or that can learn about them as assigned representative on the State territory or supervisor or appointee.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain: a) the update, the rectification, when he’s interested in doing it, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the total group of data dealt with in violation of law, included data that don’t need the conservation observed for the same purposes of collection and treatment; c) the statement confirming that the operations as referred to in letters a) and b) have been communicated, also regarding their subject, to people that have been reported or spread data, except for the case in which the fulfilment is impossible or entails a use of disproportionate means compared with the protective right.
- The person concerned has the right to totally or partially oppose: a) the treatment of his personal data for licit reasons, even though destined to the collection; b) the treatment of his personal data for the shipping of publicity material or for direct selling or for market research or for commercial communication.
However, the User can revoke at any time the approval that he provided sending an informal communication about it at Mia Srl, 224, via di Ripetta – 00186.